The Magnolia Review Pushcart Nominations for 2018:
- Paul Lamb, “Fire Sermon,” Volume 4, Issue 1
- Anthony J. Mohr, “Crescent Drive,” Volume 4, Issue 1
- Ben Groner III, “Highways Like Frozen Rivers,” Volume 4, Issue 1
- Sarah A. Etlinger, “Two Fools,” Volume 4, Issue 2
- Henry Hitz, “Turtle Bay,” Volume 4, Issue 2
- Holly Day, “The Patch of Tulips I Never Planted,” Volume 4, Issue 2
If you wish to donate to The Magnolia Review to assist with paying for contributor copies, please click Donate here.
If you wish to purchase physical copies of The Magnolia Review, Volume 4, Issue 1, please click here to Purchase One, Two, Three, or Four Copies. Or send your payment through your PayPal account to email@example.com. Select Send Money, Pay for Goods or Services. Send the amount for the number of issues you would like, as well as a mailing address.
Or mail your payment to:
The Magnolia Review
PO Box 1332
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
(Including Shipping and Tax, $20.13 for one copy, $36.25 for two copies, $52.38 for three copies, and $68.50 for four copies. Please make checks payable to Suzanna Anderson.)
Ben Groner III (Nashville, TN), recipient of Texas A&M University’s 2014 Gordone Award for undergraduate poetry, has work published in Appalachian Heritage, New Mexico Review, Third Wednesday, The Bookends Review, Fourth & Sycamore, and elsewhere. You can see more of his work at bengroner.com/creative-writing/