- I work at home, or at Bryant Park
- I write by hand because I am a poor typist, and I use ballpoint pens.
- I’ve been writing for a long time in various cycles, determined by my work in theater when I focused on playwriting and translations of the classics.
- My intended audience is adults, ‘or older,’ ideally who enjoy issues, storytelling, and a commitment to literature.
- I have an urgent need to communicate with audience,s and I’m concerned with the state of the nation and the condition of the world. I have too much to do.
- I mentor some young people and play speed chess.
- The actual act of writing and the mental state when it just flows out of the pen.
- If it’s vitally important to you, persevere, no matter how you’re scorned or rejected. Never accept family or friends comments as objective assessment.